Be brave, she told herself. Be brave, like a lady in a song.
(Source: alayneston, via lord-snow)
I have the bestest of friends. To start my 30th birthday the right way they accompanied me to the gym at midnight and brought my favourite rose as a gift. I love you guys! <3 <3 <3
Good gods, don’t remind me that I am supposed to be a respectable adult… Also…
1. Of course! Why wouldn’t I?
2. I never doubted that. Especially as I am in good company. ^_~
3. We should demolish the “Demotivator”. I think I already proved last time that I am totally capable of doing that. He doesn’t deserve better for demotivating you.
4. Woah, I had already forgotten about the fact that there are to come even more presents after the ones I already got from my family and colleagues (which against all my fears were really sweet). o_o
5. Everything’s said. ^_~ <3 <3 <3
6. Thank you, dear! Yet I am still relieved it’s (almost) over… I hate birthdays. >_<
I have one simple question:
Young, cute, boyish Mads?
Or older, grayer, mature Mads?
Both of course. But older Mads reigns supreme. <3
everything is Mads Mikkelsen
and everything hurts
(Source: sachiyonakamura, via currently-obsessed-with-mads)
In times of trouble, when the Supernatural Family is fighting, I’d like us all to remember the things we agree on:
- It’s Cas not Cass
- Gabriel is not dead
- DON’T SKIP SEASONS
- Season 1 is the happy one
- It’s Carry on MY Wayward Son
- And it’s a perfect song
- We miss the apocalypse
- And Bobby
- And Ash
- And laughter
- Death is awesome
- Someone needs to save Adam
I miss Jo..
Can I have Balthazar back?
"Sean Bean starring in something is, in itself, a spoiler."